Flexibility SRL, is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites or use an online application that contains a link to this statement. This statement also covers information we receive when you contact us. It describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here. By accessing our sites or providing us your information when you contact us, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
For purposes of this statement, “personal information” means information that identifies a particular individual, such as name, postal address, email address or phone number. When other information, such as email newsletter choices, product purchases or consumer product preferences, is associated with personal information, this other information also becomes personal information.
OUR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you. Generally, you can visit Flexibility’s sites without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. You may also provide some personal information to us when you contact us. The personal information we collect or receive may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Information about your company and job function; such as your nationality and country of residence.
- Feedback from you about our sites and our products and services generally.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We collect information about your visit to our sites, including what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access and other actions taken within Flexibility’s sites. We may combine this information with your personal information to and use the combined information in accordance with this privacy statement. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language, your operating system, the date and time you access the site and the website from which you linked to one of our sites. We do not combine this standard information with other personal information.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION
Website and product improvement. We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, our sites and Flexibility products or services, or to make our sites easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing our sites to your particular preference or interests.
Communications. We may use your personal information to inform you of products or services available from Flexibility in which you may be interested and to send you surveys regarding your use of Flexibility products and services. You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by contacting us using the contact information listed in this privacy statement. Moreover, each promotional e-mail communication we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
Employment Applications. In connection with a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume or curriculum vitae. We may use this information throughout Flexibility for the purpose of employment consideration. If your application or inquiry is unsuccessful, we will keep the information for future consideration, unless you direct us not to do so.
In addition to the uses listed above, we may use the information we have collected in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law or another misuse of the sites.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which is downloaded to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory when you visit one of Flexibility’s sites. Cookies are useful because they help arrange the content and layout of our sites and allow us to recognize those computers or other devices that have been to our sites before. Cookies do many different jobs, such as allowing our websites to remember your preference settings and helping us to enhance the usability and performance of our sites and your experience using them. Our sites also may contain electronic images – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that allow us to count the number of users who have visited specific pages.
Cookie categories. The type of cookie that may be used on Flexibility’s sites can be put into 1 of 4 categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality & Profile and Advertising.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around our sites and use their features, particularly in connection with information searches. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our sites, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies collect only anonymous information that is used to improve how our sites work. These cookies are not used to target you with online advertising. Without these cookies we cannot learn how our sites are performing and make relevant improvements that could better your browsing experience. Examples of performance cookies that our sites use include Google Analytics.
- Functionality & Profile Cookies. These cookies allow our sites to store information that you provide such as your site language preferences and to store technical information useful for your interactions with our sites. For instance, they remember your user ID and elements of your user profile. They also ensure that your experience using the sites and Flexibility’s marketing efforts are relevant to you. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you have previously made or personalize your browsing experience.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies may be used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the times you see an advertisement as well as help to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Although these cookies may track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
Setting your cookie preference, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of Flexibility’s sites or other websites that you visit.
Our use of web analytics Flexibility uses industry standard web analytics to track visits to our sites. These analytics are provided by Google Analytics. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our sites (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our sites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may opt out of web analytics by installing these tools on your computer: Google Analytics Opt Out
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information that we collect about you through our sites or that you provide to us when you contact us will not be shared outside of Flexibility without your consent.
Flexibility is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect on our sites or that you provide to us when you contact us may be sent to Argentina or to any other country in which Flexibility or its agents or suppliers maintain facilities. We may also store and process the information there. Although the laws that protect personal information in those countries may differ from the laws where you live, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our websites or contacting us and giving your information to us, you consent to the transfer of the data outside of your country.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our sites may contain links to other websites such as Flexibility distributors and sales affiliates, professional and government organizations and publications. Although we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
ENFORCEMENT OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT/CONTACT US
If you have questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information listed below. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.